Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Source One has the resources, substance and experience to meet your needs. We have a deep understanding of the issues involved in managing a comprehensive sourcing strategy to deliver a quality workforce in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Our recruiters work closely with clients to determine the exact qualification and skills needed in a prospect, and they filter candidates extensively to ensure their experience and needs are appropriate for the job and culture offered by clients.
What can our Sourcer do for you?
Our sourcer will work as a full time virtual employee of your company (doing all the work that you would expect a sourcer to do).
- Search: For suitable resume to fill the existing vacancies
- Source: Source passive candidates suitable for the vacant positions
- Filter: Scan resumes carefully and picks the best suitable one that matches the existing requirement
- Co-ordinate: They will co-ordinate with the account mangers
- Speed up the hiring process
- Identify top candidates without incurring third party fees
- Easy access to major resume databases
- No pay roll expense
- No need to pay for extra benefits
- No need of office space
- No phone bill
- Allows your recruiting staff to focus on interviewing, qualifying and hiring the best talent, rather than time consuming resume sourcing
- No need to subscribe to access resume databases
- Provide hiring officials with an alternative to posting or traditional advertising
- Low cost allows flexibility to spend dollars for additional, concurrent sourcing efforts
- Hire people from the hidden talent pool
- Calculate and reduce cost per hire
- Efficiently solicit, store and retrieve applicant data
- Proficient in sourcing techniques
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies, meet service goals
- Source candidates from employee referrals, networking websites, resume databases, etc.
- Screen candidates for interest, availability and basic qualifications of the position
- Manage searches for all areas of the business, research & development, marketing, sales, finance and administration
- Partner with full cycle recruiters to brain storm new resources and innovative searches to generate more passive candidates